Saturday, August 23, 2014

Another Day in Paradise




It seems that I could twirl three hundred sixty degrees in any given spot with the shutter clicking away and every resulting shot becoming a breath-taking photo. Anyone else ever felt that absorbing an overdose of beauty actually hurt? Were those really tears inching down my cheeks as I captured the countryside in the low-light of the day when the cows and sheep were going home and purple clouds were shifting in the sky? Does anyone else ponder what we discussed as we, too, headed home from our day...the question of whether a joyful experience has to be shared in order to be fully absorbed. Why debate that issue when I can be enjoying these vistas all over again by selecting from the gazillion a few to share.










.....another day in paradise, shared.




1 comment:

  1. Hi sweet friend.
    I am caught up on the blog review of your trip so far. Hellos to Laurie.
    I caught the sentence in this blog I was waiting to hear...the scenery made you cry. Remember me telling you Ireland was the first time I ever cried over landscape, over sheer beauty? Looks like we are going to have to fight over who Ireland belongs to after you get home...me or you. ;) I am so thankful you are having a great time. I want your trip to be good in every way, especially in ways deep down in your heart. The kind of trip that comes back home with you because it lingers on in your memory or changes you. Have another splendid day dear friend.

    ReplyDelete